Beyond Sustainability: The Future of Innovation is Regenerative
The Silent Disruptors: 3 Hidden Forces Radically Transforming Your Business
Digital Disruptions Driving Sustainable Business & Circular Economy
Past Keynote Titles & Topics
- The 4 Horsemen of the Biotech Revolution
- 10 Ways Brands Can Use Emerging Tech to Improve CX
- Diversity & Inclusion in Tech: Non-Obvious Risks & Opportunities
- Top Tech Trends to Watch in [Hospitality] (tailored to your industry vertical)
- The Internet of Trusted Things: Blockchain as the Foundation for Autonomous Products & Ecosystem Services
- AI Readiness: 5 Ways Organizations Can Prepare for Artificial Intelligence Success
- From Data Connections to Human Connections: Redefining Trust & the Social Contract
- The Privacy Pendulum: How Emerging Technologies are Transforming Identity in the Digital Age
Find me at these upcoming events!
“Utterly mind-blowing. Insightful session that gave us a new way of thinking about sustainability. Thanks for inspiring our team.”
– Strategy Leader at Coca-Cola
“Jessica walks the talk. She is a great presenter who delivers the promise, on time, within budget, while keeping the bigger goals in mind.”
– Head of Innovation at Technicolor
“Masterful presentation, packing in a lot of complexity in a way that was easy for all of our stakeholders to grasp!”
– Head of Policy at AARP
Sample from Portfolio
What You Can Expect
Scarlett Studio Condenser Mic (+Focusrite preamp) Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface, 3rd Gen. 2-in/2-out, 24-bit/192kHz, with 2 Mic/Line/Instrument Inputs, Switchable Air Mode
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, E-learning, Internet Video, Podcasting, Radio, Voice Assistant
American Accent, Mysterious, Calm, Authoritative, Character Voices, Friendly, Real
Hype Hazard: Your Source for Exposing the Tech Behind the Hype
On the Hype Hazard tech podcast, Kaleido Insights’ Jessica Groopman and Jaimy Szymanski cut through the noise, exploring the flashiest tech du jour to expose what’s really at stake. Each episode focuses on an emerging technology company and its market implications to help innovators decide whether they should pay attention, or avoid the froth! At the end, each company receives a rating: Is it… Trash, Flash, Cash, or Splash?
About the Ratings
- Trash: Garbage abound in tech-land, so buyer beware of rubbish in disguise!
- Flash: A flash in the pan! Hot now, but fleeting once it exhausts early adopter segments
- Cash: Money-maker with scalable potential, but ultimately nothing innovative here
- Splash: Fundamentally innovative, and full of transformative potential to fix a real problem
We want to hear from you, too! Kaleido Insights researches dozens of emerging technologies and tracks the tech trends shaping life and business for all. Question? Comments? Suggestions? Ideas for our next episode? Drop us a line!